The horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos are far worse than death…
The entities lurking in this collection of scenarios have never been seem before. Were budding novices or seasoned investigators, your players will find themselves on uncomfortable ground.
This new edition of Nameless Horrors contains brand new art, player handouts, and maps for each of its six stand alone adventures.
- An Amaranthine Desire: takes place in the doomed seaport of Dunwich, England, 1892, where strange echoes of the past threaten the present.
- A Message of Art: a gathering of artists in Paris, 1893, sees art and the occult come together in a dangerous fusion.
- And Some Fell on Stoney Ground: 1920s small-town America, where trouble is brewing that could sweep everyone up in a wave of death and destruction.
- Bleak Prospect: Massachusetts, 1932, during the Great Depression the residents of a shantytown face strange horrors that jeopardize all they hold dear.
- The Moonchild: modern-day England, where an experiment with the occult casts long shadows and brings unforeseen consequences.
- The Space Between: in modern-day Los Angeles, the star of a film produced by a popular religious organization has vanished.
This book is designed to be used with the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game and, optionally, the Pulp Cthulhu supplement, both available separately.
There are no reviews yet.