Journey into Draught contains 6 quests instead of 4 and has a team of 10 artists instead of 1. This is the new future of Drinking Quest. But of course when your character dies in the game you’ll still be chugging your drink in real life to continue.
- Quest 1: Meadheim – You’ll fight all kinds of viking stereotypes, chase wild boars, find crappy loot and fight the dreaded METAL BEER! (12 cards, All unique)
- Quest 2: Cursed Wizards’ Tower – In this quest you’ll be adventuring through a tower full of cursed wizards who drink too much and rarely leave the tower. You’ll steal a wizard’s hat, have a 3 day hangover, fight a Beer Holder, drink Wizard’s Wine and encounter a Sexy Cthulhu! (12 cards, All unique)
- Quest 3: Walkengaard – Some quests just have a lot of walking. Heroes rarely have jet skis or any cool modes of transportation. This quest both makes fun of AND celebrates the amount of walking that Sword & sorcery heroes tend to do. You’ll fight Obvious Trolls, Drink Wraiths, A Green Dragon and the Dwarves of Erobeer (12 cards, All unique)
- Quest 4: Lords of Whiskeydeep – The main four quests are coming to an end and somehow our drunken heroes find themselves being lords of a ritzy harbour town! You’ll visit a brothel, purchase real estate, fight a shark wearing a top hat and a monocle and buy your way out of sticky situations because now you’re the 1% (12 cards, All unique)
- Bonus Quest: Kega Man Returns – Fight 8 alcoholic robot bosses (12 cards, All unique)
- Bonus Quest: Morning Tea – This one could be called SOBER QUEST. It sees a bunch of hungover heroes sitting around drinking tea the next morning. The players are meant to drink something like water of cold tea to sober up. Also, all of this artwork is done with real tea stains! (12 cards, All unique)
Be the hero your game night deserves!