Gaming Paper started with the big 30” x 12’ rolls. Customers kept asking if the paper could be cut into printable sheets. We listened and came up with Gaming Paper Singles. This is our 1″ hex product. 100 sheets/pack
Why Gaming Paper Single sheets?
- Easy to use and transport; standard paper size and weight
- Line up side-by-side to make larger rooms, or use scissors to make smaller rooms
- Printer friendly; no art skills required
- Reveal only what you want your players to see
- Use markers, paints, pencils, pens, crayons, stamps, and just about anything else to create cool immersive maps
Game Masters can pre-draw or pre-print maps and present them to players page by page building suspense.
Like our 30 sq. ft. rolls, Gaming Paper Singles do not require special drawing instruments – pens, pencils, crayons, paints, and any markers work great.