My City is a unique, family-oriented legacy gaming experience that is played in relatively short episodes.
The game consists of 24 different episodes beginning with the development of a city in its early pre-industrial stages and progressing through industrialization. During each game, players customize their experience by adding elements to their own boards. Players’ choices and actions made during one session of gameplay carry over into the next session, creating a personalized gaming experience.
For players who do not want to experience My City as a legacy game, a double-sided game board offers an alternate setup for repeatable play.
- Shape your city from settlement to industrialization
- No two games are alike!
- The game gets progressively harder as you play through the episodes
- Developed by world-renowned game designer Reiner Knizia, winner of a Spiel des Jahres for Keltis (in the US published as Lost Cities board game).
- Illustrated by world-famous award-winning illustrator Michael Menzel, illustrator of Legends of Andor, as well as over 40 other games.
- 2020 Spiel des Jahres Nominee
There are no reviews yet.