Based on the private lines that have formed the Tokyo Metro system, this unique economic simulator brings a lot to the table in a small box. Featuring a fabric map of the actual Tokyo Metro system, TOKYO METRO will challenge economists and gamers alike!
Inspiration for the game came from a love of games that offer company holdings, and a drive to expand the genre by adding a unique worker placement system that forces a choice between moving on a physical map and investments.
- 1 Large fabric map and income track
- 90 Mini sized cards
- 4 Large player aids
- 70 Die cut chits
- 24 Wooden screen printed resource discs
- 50 Wooden player pieces
- 30 Resin station pyramids
- 12 Wooden train income markers
- 12 Wooden screen printed train cylinders
There are no reviews yet.