Dreams is a game of perception and intuition with 72 large cards illustrated by eight different artists.
- In each round, four pictures are revealed.
- The players are gods who transfer one of these images onto the night sky as a new constellation of stars.
- Which one is transferred is determined in such a way that all players but one know the picture in question.
- The one who doesn’t know which picture was chosen tries to remain undetected during the round.
- Star by star, the players now transfer the picture onto the night sky (i.e., the central mat) until all stars are placed.
- There is a good chance that different players will emphasize different aspects of the picture in question.
- After the placement phase, the “Gods” try to detect the “ignorant” player, while the ignorant player tries to name the picture that was chosen.
- The right balance between keeping the imposter in the dark and not giving the regular players cause for suspicion has to be struck…
- Night Sky Centeral Mat
- 72 Large Cards
- 18 Star Gems
- 6 Wooden Player Tokens
- 2 Cardboard VP Tracks
- 6 Cardboard Voting Discs
- 18 Cardboard Tokens