- The perfect tool to help Dungeon Masters manage villagers, allies, and villains during gameplay.
- These 182 durable, laminated cards represent any non-player characters (NPCs) your players might meet during your next D&D game. From a bandit captain’s saving throws to a giant spider’s stealth bonus, these cards let DMs select, organize, and access the information they need to avoid disruptions during that critical encounter.
- All 182 cards have up-to-date game statistics on one side, and 66 of them include evocative art to help to bring battles to life without revealing the rules text.
- An evergreen accessory useful for all fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons tabletop gameplay
- An invaluable resource for EVERY Dungeon Master