It is the year 2050 and the world is not as it should be. Tides lash the shorelines, smashing everything in their reach. Hurricanes whip down out of nowhere and destroy entire cities while uncontrollable fire storms tear across nearly every continent. Viruses rage out of control. Within this chaos nefarious factions work from the shadows conducting disinformation campaigns and mobilizing mercenaries to collect a new mysterious energy resource of incalculable power. These factions, led by ruthless warlords, are fighting for power and control, but they are also simply battling for the destiny of humanity. The shadow conflict begins.
- RISK Shadow Forces is a Legacy style game. You will write on your game, mark it, put stickers on it, and even throw away parts of it. Every game played will change every future game. All players shape how their world evolves; its history, its cities, even its factions and how they fight. Cards and stickers will come into play. Unlock new rules and watch events unfold with each game. No two games will ever be the same.
- The game includes four sealed envelopes and one sealed container. You will be directed to open these envelopes as you play your campaign missions in order.
- Warlords have emerged to not only lead the various factions, but to also go on covert missions. Each of these covert missions is a squad-level skirmish game that will have a direct effect on the world map in certain undetermined secret locations.
- Features 6 highly detailed 28mm warlords miniature figures with tactic cards
- Includes 15 missions: 10 global world map games (>60 mins) and 5 covert skirmish games (30 mins)
- Includes two 9 x 14 double-sided gameboards
Global gameboard, 2 double-sided gameboards, over 175 cards, 5 warlord miniatures, 5 HQs, 45 3-faction units, 180 1-faction units, sealed container labeled B, 4 sealed envelopes, 5 faction reference cards, range guide, 95 tokens, sticker sheet, 5 6-sided dice, rulebook, quick rules reference card