You are rookie pilot, Taylor Minde. Stranded in the far reaches of space, you emerge from hyperspace to find yourself on the doorstep of the enemy fleet! You go in with cannons blazing, but you’re no match for them. In the instant before you are blown up, the ship’s experimental SAVIOR protocol warps you back to the start of the battle. The enemy fleet is in front of you again. The mothership looms in the distance. But your laser batteries have reset, too. You have a second chance, and now you know what’s coming…
Warp’s Edge is a solo bag-building game of space combat. Pilot one of four starfighters, which each have their own unique weapon loadouts. You’ll be facing off against one of five alien motherships and its accompanying fleet. Every matchup offers a different challenge, pushing you toward new strategies and tactics. You have a limited number of warps to succeed, so choose wisely as you improve your arsenal and learn new skills!
In this box you will also find a choose-your-path storybook, Singularity, written by Banana Chan. This sets the stage for the events of the game and reveals Taylor’s backstory. You can even customize the game setup based on the narrative choices you make!
- Pilot your starfighter into enemy territory to battle the enemy fleet and mothership!
- Choose from one of 4 different starfighters, each with unique loadouts!
- Each warp will reset your position, but you will now have more skills and to help you get closer to victory!
- Includes a choose-your-path storybook to help you customize your experience!
- Designed for a Solo Hero of 10 years or older to enjoy in 30-45 min.
- 1 Hull Marker
- 1 Shield Marker
- 1 Warp Marker
- 1 Mothership Marker
- 5 Damage Markers
- 2 Token Trays
- 1 Token Bag
- 1 Storybook
- 1 Rulebook
There are no reviews yet.