The dogmatic, techno-religious orders of the Adeptus Mechanicus are geared towards the veneration of knowledge embodied by the Machine God. Overseen by cloistered cabals of Tech-Priests, the armies of their sovereign forge worlds maintain macroclades of cyborg warriors and arcane engines of war.
The Omnissiah’s Talon set unleashes the full might of the Skitarii Legions upon your foes. Led by a Tech-Priest Manipulus, the Skitarii fight on (mechanical) foot as Rangers and upon bionic wings as Skystalkers. Meanwhile, Sicarian Ruststalkers provide deadly close-range killing expertise, and Serberys Raiders and an Ironstrider Ballistarius can utilise their great speed to harass the enemy flanks.
This set includes the following multipart plastic kits:
– 1x Tech-Priest Manipulus
– 1x Ironstrider Ballistarius (can instead be assembled as a Sydonian Dragoon)
– 3x Serberys Raiders (can instead be assembled as Serberys Sulphurhounds)
– 5x Sicarian Ruststalkers (can instead be assembled as Sicarian Infiltrators)
– 5x Pteraxii Skystalkers (can instead be assembled as Pteraxii Sterylizors)
– 10x Skitarii Rangers (can instead be assembled as Skitarii Vanguard)
The set also includes 1x Adeptus Mechanicus Transfer Sheet. Each miniature comes supplied with an appropriate base. They are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.