Enter the Kingdom of Brancalonia, a land full of pitfalls and money-making opportunities. Create your own band of Knaves, enlist in a free company, get yourself some well-paid jobs, deliver a fist-and-knife buffet to those who have it coming.
Once you have collected a tidy sum and somewhat climbed the ranks of your company, you’ll be ready to try your luck in that final job that could enable you to go out in a blaze of glory…
After all, what could possibly go wrong?”
In this book you can find:
– A general description of the Kingdom, its history, and its main regions.
– 5 new playable races, in addition to the human, taken from Italian tradition and folklore.
– 12 new subclasses, one for each of the basic classes, like the benandante and the superstician; the sword-player and the brigand; the miraculist and the friar.
– New Backgrounds, Talents, Equipment, and Magic Items typical of Brancalonian Knaves.
– Secrets, threats, curiosities, places of interest, rumors, and game hints for the Condottiero, including random tables generator for Dives, Memorabilia, and Roads to nowhere!
– New Setting Rules: Dive Games, Brawls, Shoddy Equipment, Misdeeds, Notoriety, Bounties, Den management, Revels, and Prophecies.
– In Search of Quatrins: a collection of 6 adventures set in different parts of the Kingdom.
– 24 new monsters and antagonists, inspired by Italian history, tradition, and folklore.
– And so much more…